photo by Chelsea Laine Francis
This year is absolutely flying by, but it's nice to check in every month with my small goals to stay on top of the things I want and need to get done. I was really, really set on accomplishing all five of my goals in June, and I got so close, but not quite the whole enchilada.
Here's what I had lined up, and what I knocked down.
2. buy a dryer | I'm so sad to say that I didn't accomplish this. I ended up doing a lot more shopping than I expected in June, so my dryer money went to a few pretty dresses and cute tops. Womp womp.
4/5 is, again, not bad. Hoping for 5/5 this time around!
1. no clothing purchases* | Because I purchased so many things in June, I'm going to attempt to not shop for clothing this month. I want to focus on the clothes I have now, and I want to...
2. buy a dryer | Since all my dryer money went to clothes, my July clothes money goes to a dryer. So...uh...anybody have tips on getting a dryer off Craigslist?
4. send three blog partnership pitches | I've spent a lot of time thoughtfully determining a few brands that I think y'all will be really excited about and I'd love to partner with them to share some awesome content with you. Sending pitches is super intimidating, as it turns out, but I need to bite the bullet and send these emails!
5. try 5 new ways to incorporate fruit into my every day routine | This month's healthy eating initiative takes a little more creativity, which I think will help me accomplish it. I'm looking forward to yummy lunches at work this month!
What are you up to in July?
*Excludes bags and purses. I have some dire purse needs that I'll be sharing in upcoming wishlist posts. I realize this seems like cheating, but IdowhatIwant.