Whew. We made it. Was January more of a tornado than a whirlwind start to the year for anyone else? It started off strong, sure, but quickly spiraled kind of out of control for me. I put too much on my plate, and I didn't take enough time for me to be well. I am readyreadyready for a new month. Before I can officially usher in February, let's say goodbye to January by seeing what I checked off my goals list!
Starting off 2016 strong with 5/5! I'm honestly shocked that I finished anything when I was feeling so overwhelmed and crummy, but I think I at least set myself up for success from the beginning of the month by getting supplies, making a strong schedule, and sticking to my guns. Now, if only I can keep it up for February!
1. meal plan every week | the current challenge with intuitive eating that I've been working through is grocery shopping. I tend to not buy enough food, either for home or for work, but meal planning has been helping me do a better job. I hope to make it a weekly habit in February!
2. add clothing item tags to blog posts | this is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I'd love to be able to link to all the times I've worn my Sam Edelman booties, for instance, instead of just using a "booties" tag or tracking down every relevant post each time I need it. Fran does this, and I love that I can see how many times and ways she's worn a particular item, especially over the years!
3. design and order new business cards | I'm going to a blogging conference in Houston at the end of February (more on this soon!), and I need updated business cards for the blog, as well as a stack for the podcast! Gotta get that Moo order in ASAP for them to come in on time!
4. mail Valentine's to people I love | making Valentine's is one of my favorite yearly traditions, but for some reason I've never mailed any to my far-away friends! Excited to get crafty and send some love through the mail.
5. do my taxes | this is pretty self-explanatory. I just want to get it done as early as possible this year!
Made a few of your own small goals for February? Add your link below, mention this link-up in your own post, and check out what everyone else has on deck for the next month!