Hey, August! So nice to see you! July was a great month for goals, so hopefully you'll do more of the same. Here's what went down in July:
5 out of 5! See, I told you it was a good month for goals! Here's what I hope to get up to in August:
1. get a massage | One of my 27 before 27 goals is to get quarterly massages, and it's time for my summer one!
2. make an eye appointment | Remember that time I was looking for new glasses? Well, I keep almost buying a pair, and then realizing I need an updated prescription before I can do that.
3. start a book | I'm finding that more and more, I want computer-free nights, which seems like the perfect time to read a new book! I've got Furiously Happy on its way to me now, and I can't wait to dive in.
4. send 3 pitch emails | I mentioned that I have a few really cool partnerships in mind, but I keep putting off the emails like a chicken. It's time to bite the bullet and send them off!
5. figure out a new remote working routine | My job went full-time remote in July. Now I'm figuring out what my weeks look like: do I work from home every day or a coffee shop sometimes? Now that I have my kitchen during lunchtime, what should I eat for lunch? What Netflix shows make the best background noise (so far, Fixer Upper, but I finished it already!)? So many options!
Your turn! What goals are you setting for August? Be sure to link back here so everyone can check out all these great goals!