I surely won't be saying this later in to the year, but did this month feel slow to anyone else? January seemed to drag on longer than it was welcome. Not that it was a totally bad month -- I got a lot done and had plenty of fun too. I'm just ready for February, you know? Before getting into my goals for this month, here's a look back at my goals from January.
5/5; ain't a bad way to start the year! Here's what I'm hoping to get done in February:
1. stay on track with my workbook writing deadlines | I'd be lying if I said I weren't already behind on these, as it took me a little longer creatively to get started than I anticipated, but I am totally in the zone now and creating something I really happy with!
2. attempt to be an inbox zero person | Ughhh email is like my tenth level of hell. I haven't cleaned my inbox out since 2014. I'm going to unroll from some things, archive the important stuff, delete the rest, and try my best to respond to anything I can as soon as I get it. If I can't respond immediately from my phone, I'm going to give myself 48 hours to respond, or it goes in the trash.
3. buy a new bed | This is on my 27 before 27 list, but it's also just time. I think it's not going to be the big upgrade I had hoped because we don't have room to go from a queen to king, but a new frame and mattress will make a big difference.
4. be more active | I'm keeping this goal pretty vague just because it's such a busy month, but I'd like to go on a couple of runs, walk with Dago after work, and/or find an indoor routine I don't hate.
5. do something for Valentine's with Dago | We have tentative plans and I have a tentative card idea, but neither have been set into motion yet.
Now it's your turn! What are you going to accomplish in February? Be sure to link back here and check out what everyone else is up to this month!